We have a lovely cottage with a leather couch, pet bed-cots, and sleeping bags for the pets to sleep in. The cottage is open all day so the pets can go in and out as
they please. It has dual-pane sliding doors, heating and fans to keep the doggies comfortable. The medium to larger pets sleep in the cottage. Smaller pets and puppies may are typically kept indoors
with us because they require more attention, however, they always get plenty of playtime outside.
- Boarding - $65 per night for each pet.
- Pets with disabilities, senior pets who are losing their hearing/sight, and pets under 8 months are $75 pet night of boarding as they require more
- Payment is due at the time of drop-off.
- On the day of boarding pickup, there is no additional charge for daycare if your pet is picked up by 12 noon. If it is after this time, then there is a daycare
charge. There is no charge for daycare on the day of drop-off. Example: boarding Friday-Sunday with a pick up time at 2pm on Sunday:
- 2 nights x $65 (or $75) + Sunday daycare charge of $30 (or $40) = $160 (or $190)
- Drop off & pick up times must be within our business hours.
- Medicine - we will administer 1 set of medicine free of charge and $5 per additional set.
- We offer discounts for long term boarding.
- Emergencie Vet Visits- You are responsible for urgent/emergency vet visits we take on behalf of your pet, regardless of cause, issue, or fault. Our team members will
attempt to take your pet to their primary vet first, and if that option is not available, i.e., too far or after business hours, then to the next available which is our general vet or nearest
- Please note we do not offer discounts during holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, 4th of July, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO KEEP IN MIND
- An assessment is required prior to boarding so give yourself enough time prior to your boarding dates to have the assessment as we typically have them on
- If your pet has any separation anxiety, nervousness, or sensitivities, then we strongly recommend you allow some time for daycare or a test run of overnight boarding
prior to boarding prior to the actual boarding dates. This will help your pet transition and acclimate to the new environment and surroundings.
- We request a 10-minute notice for drop-offs & pick-ups.
Please be mindful that we use our personal number so text during business hours especially if you when travelling in different time zones.
Our team members do not respond to texts or post on social media after business hours, on Sundays, or holidays.
This is a list of items we recommend bringing for boarding. There is no need to bring bowls, beds, or blankets as we have
plenty available. Please bring a large bag with these items and write your pet's name on the bag:
- Medicine if any (we will administer 1 set of medicine free of charge and $5 per additional set)
- Pee pads for pets boarding indoors
- Collar or harness
- An unwashed shirt that has your scent on it
- Food & treats- Please write name and the feeding instructions on paper and tape securely to the food bag to make it easier during feeding.
- Leash - please write name on leash, if possible. We have many similar leashes so please make it easy on us.